I had my 20 week ultrasound today, and it looks like we're having a baby girl!
The arrow is pointing to three little lines, which somehow means girl parts.
Here's a cute profile shot. I like how her hand is reaching out to the side.
Here's the best 3d shot we got of her face.
The kids loved watching the ultrasound, and they're excited to be getting a new baby sister. Nicole has said all along that it was going to be a sister. Nolan is worried about the girls outnumbering the boys in our family, but he's glad that the baby will be sharing a room with Nicole instead of him so he "doesn't have to hear her crying".




4 comments:
Congrats and welcome to the blogging world, don't you love it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks for sharing! You are so good with those YW - you'll be a GREAT Mommie to TWO teenage girls (and one boy and who know how many more??? Love ya, Judi
How exciting! Knowing which is growing inside you sure makes the remaining wait/endurance part a bit more fun!
YEA for girls. I am so jealous!
Post a Comment