

Sydney hasn't had a chance to meet Grandpa Chuck yet, but we know she WILL love him. Who doesn't love Grandpa Chuck?!
And finally that big brother shot I've been trying for:

Sydney has been diagnosed with reflux already, which means she is pretty fussy most nights and has a hard time staying asleep. Yes, this means I am VERY sleep-deprived most days, but I'm learning to cope with it. When she's not in pain with her reflux, she's a very sweet and content baby still! We love having her in our family.
6 comments:
Hey is Grandpa Chuck the guy me and EM S sat next to at your wedding? And the whole room introduced themselves by saying how they were related to Chuck? I'd forgotten all about that until just now. Too funny.
SO cute pictures!
Garnet, that is the one and only Grandpa Chuck. I forgot about that as well! :)
-Andrea
What a cutie! I'm sorry she has reflux! Poor thing.
She sure is a cutie! Sorry she isn't sleeping well and that you aren't either. Reflux stinks when she is so little.
Garnet...I forgot all about that funny "Grandpa Chuck" part of my wedding day! Thanks for the memories.
Awww...she is so beautiful! I'm sorry she has reflux - if it is anything like the colic I went through with Clarissa I want you to promise you will take breaks, ask for help, and even use half a unisom if needed to catch up on sleep - PPD is not worth defending the idea we can do it alone! You are an amazing mom and the more you take care of yourself, the better mom you can be. Kiss Sydney for me she is so darling!
Post a Comment